About A.B. Duffy
A.B. Duffy, Inc. has been providing the highest quality custom-fabricated equipment and related metal fabricating services to industrial clients in the Delaware Valley area since 1951. In 1958 we became an authorized fabricator of ASME Code “U Stamp” Unfired Pressure Vessels. We maintain a full-service fabricating facility and the capability to fabricate and weld steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous alloys.
- Petroleum Refining
- Chemical Manufacture, Processing and Distribution
- Food Processing
- General Industry
- Power Generation
- Utilities, Water Treatment and Government Services
ASME Code Certification for Pressure Vessels Issued 1958 (SECTION VIII, DIVISION 1)
- ASME “U” Stamp #4796
- National Board “R” Stamp #1131
Examples of Fabrications
- Pressure Vessels
- Pipe Coils
- Piping Assemblies
- Spool Pieces
- Skid Mounted Systems
- Discharge Elbows and Headers
- Custom Mixer Impellers
- Reinforcing Rings
- Welded Repairs
- Forming & Straightening
Full Service Fabricating Facilities
- Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminum, Titanium, Carpenter 20, Hastelloy, Inconel, Incoloy, Monel, Copper Nickel, Titanium, Copper
- More than 70 in-house Weld Procedures, ASME Code qualified
- All Welders ASME Certified
- ASME Code Authorized Inspection Agency: CIS – One Beacon
- ASME “U” Certificate
- National Board “R” Certificate
- National Board “NB” Stamp
- Quality System per ASME Section VIII, Div. 1
- Cutting, bending, rolling, welding metals in plate, sheet, pipe, shapes.
- In-house ASME Code design, configuration and calculation in compliance with ASME Code design rules.
- Computer generated Vessel Calculations.
- CAD drawing capability.
- Registration of new Vessels, repairs and alterations with National Board and local jurisdictions.
- Expedited and Emergency Service for established customers
Related Services Available
- Blasting, Coating, Lining, Painting
- Heat Treatment (PWHT, Stress Relief, Annealing)
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Electro Plating
- Load Testing